You will enjoy living at Turtle Creek Apartments. Why? Because Turtle Creek Apartments has something for everyone and more. We are a beautiful, gated community located on the popular northwest side of Indianapolis. This means you will be near the St. Vincent Hospital Medical complex, Park 100, Meridian Street business corridor, numerous shopping venues like Nora, The Fashion Mall and Castleton, plus the excitement of Broad Ripple Village.
Turtle Creek Apartments offers a variety of floor plans ranging from unique studios to spacious two-bedroom apartment homes. We also have an array of amenities designed to enhance your living experience. These amenities include a refreshing swimming pool, elevators, 24-hour cardio-fitness center, complimentary tanning bed, lighted tennis courts, and our most impressive feature—it’s affordable! Welcome Home to Turtle Creek Apartments!
- Picnic Area's with Grills
- Professional On-site Management
- Around-The-Clock Emergency Maintenance
- Covered Carport Parking Available
- Convenient Package Acceptance
- Planned Community Events
- Resident Referral Program
- Pets Welcome
- Lighted Sandpit Volleyball
- Private Gated Community
- Swimming Pool with Sun Deck
- Relaxing Tanning Room
- Billiards Room
- Cardio-Fitness Center
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Highly Rated Washington Township Schools
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Laundry Care Centers in each Building
- Generous closets
- Controlled Access Entry System
- Grassy Courtyards
Fees and Pet Policy
- Application Fee: $40 per adult
- Security Deposit: $100+*
- Administration Fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Cat & Dog friendly
- Max Number of Pets: 2
- Max weight of pets: 80
- Aggressive breed restrictions apply.
*Based on Credit Approval, All Prices and Fees are Subject to Change Without Notice.